Friday, September 23, 2005

How dares my harsh rude tongue speak such unpleasing news?

Just a quick update, for those of you who are wondering if I'm dead or not: the answer's no. But I might as well be, for all the work I have to do. I'll probably get the next episode, which is about fashion magazines (want my unsolicited opinions? Too bad! You're getting 'em) by Tuesday night, but probably not any sooner.

Unless, of course, someone wants to tell my French professor that the standards of this paper are insane (please?).

Oh, and anyone who can email me (principessadeipazzi@hotmail.com) and tell me what play the (slightly modified) subject line came from gets to pick the subject of an episode. I bet no one can figure it out.

And one last thing: I'm wearing a pink t-shirt with a tea party on it, earrings shaped like crowns, dark Bartack jeans, and sandals that are sort of made of Mexican poncho material.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home