Sunday, April 02, 2006

Cheap Frills (see, I told you I was going to use that as a heading)

Even though, in truth, I was more excited about using "Cheap Frills" as an entry title (so bad it's good, right?) than I was about writing the entry, I really do think that this hoodie is kind of cute. I'm not normally a big fan of cropped, or short-sleeved hoodies (what's the point?), but I think that this one is passable in a sort of lazy-days-don't-mean-I-have-to-sacrifice-my-sense-of-style-so-shut-up-I'm-wearing-what-I-want way, and $45 really isn't a lot to pay for a fashion statement that says that much. I think that this would be cute with a jersey skirt (preferably another shade of gray, in my opinion--can you guys tell how much I like jersey skirts?), or even better with cute flats, destroyed jeans, and a plain white tank top. It'd also be fun to play with how this would look with a printed top. The great thing about it is that it catches the eye, but it's still enough of a basic that it doesn't have to be the centerpiece of the outfit. It's pretty versatile, so wear it however you want; after all, they're your cheap frills.

Wow, that last one was really awful. Damn, sorry about that. Get the top at Delias.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home