Saturday, April 01, 2006

Still cute, just. . . not quite as much so

You know, I was as glad as the next girl to see the bohemian hobo look die, but Sienna Miller always kept it almost neat and tidy, and she never went too ridiculously overboard (Olsen twins, I'm lookin' at you), and I'm just not sure that her new look is quite as good. I mean, don't get me wrong, she's still gorgeous because she always will be, but nothing about her screams "extraordinarily stylish" now. I mean, by the last fall, nothing about the bobo look was particularly stylish because it was so beaten to death (I think that once a trend is being sold at Walmart, it's pretty damn much done), so I understand that she had to do something to move into a realm of dress that's not being recreated by fifteen year-olds in Iowa, but I don't know if her new pared-down look is that special either.

I do like her dress, though.

Maybe it's just because she cut her hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home