Friday, February 16, 2007

All I can give you

It's seriously late. On a Friday night. Which is party night. Which is why I'm not sleeping/doing homework. Which is why I somehow got separated from my friends in the room where there was dance, which is why I'm now waiting for them to call me when they're back around, which is why I'm not doing anything and why I need something else to do. Which is also, unfortunately, why I'm somewhat impaired and not currently capable of much.

So. . . here ya go. From Marc by Marc Jacobs in London. My favorite shot. Hope you like it as much as I do, and hope I still like it in the morning.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger lauren rene, said...

It IS pretty, and I certainely do hope that you are still in love with it this morning.
Hope the hangovers' not too brutal, baby.

9:11 AM  
Blogger La Principessa said...

Thanks, love. I do still like it--the hat looks a bit like a hot water bottle, but it's a really gorgeous dress.

3:33 PM  
Blogger lauren rene, said...

A bit?

7:17 PM  
Blogger lauren rene, said...

Tee hee, love. You sound like Captain Jack Sparrow.

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home