Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Awesome!

H&M is using organic cotton! They obviously can't afford to use it in all their garments (well, actually, they probably could--but it'd take a long time to make the transition, I know), but I quote from the magazine, "Organic cotton collections are now included in the women's lines at city shops and in the Mama, &denim and Newborn Baby lines." Count me a customer! I'd be happier if they were using all organic cotton, but that's a distant dream, and still, for a mass retailer, this is awesome. Awesome!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

there's an H&M coming to me! I'm applying, I'm so excited!

3:45 PM  
Blogger La Principessa said...

H&M is WONDERFUL--you must live in California, because my brother just told me that he's getting an H&M... I can't believe how long it's taken to move out west, but you'll be quite glad when it arrives, I'm sure!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Brittany said...

yes i do! i live in the ventura area, does he live semi close to me? that would be kind of random!

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home