Monday, February 27, 2006

Um, ick


In the most sinister turn of events yet (it really is sinister, I'm in a play that's rehearsing every night, and I have a massive paper due soon), I woke up sick with a sore throat this morning. As fortune would have it, I really can't afford to miss any classes today, so I dragged myself out of bed to face a day of quiet (louder, if I could manage it, but my throat hurts a lot. . .) complaining.

But since I had to get out of bed at all, I decided I might as well look presentable. I switched the stilletto boots that I was planning to wear for my trusty pumas, and I'll be bundling up to the nth degree before I go out side, but the real trick is that when you look run-down, nothing makes you look better than a shot of bright pink blush. Don't overdo makeup when you're tired (it'll just accentuate bags and lines), but don't be afraid of a little mascara, and ALWAYS remember the blush.

See, Gwyneth's got it down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home