Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The epic debate...

Ok readers (do I have readers? Do I? Do I?), I need an opinion.

*Ahem*

Between pair of boots A:



and pair of boots B:



which is better? To me, both have clear advantages and disadvantages, but one of them will be given to a dear friend of mine, and one will be kept. Since one pair puts just a little too much pressure on one of my toes (I'm a dancer--I notice these things), I'm actually pretty sure which pair will get the chopping block (or, tradeaway, as it were), but I am extremely vain, so opinions will help me make a decision.

Oh, and the reason that I'm just not keeping both is that I don't have enough storage space. Duh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, sweetie!!

I needed a quick study break, so I used it as an opportunity to catch up with you!

I like the dark brown ones, but you've apparently already made your decision... :)

I miss you DEARLY and hope all is well . You've got one faithful reader here, so keep the fashion info coming (and let's go SHOPPING the next time we see each other!)

Love you,
Sarah

7:21 PM  
Blogger La Principessa said...

Hi there!!

Oh my god, you have no idea how happy seeing this comment made me! Stupid internet wastes of time are the ultimate study break--you might also want to try www.gofugyourself.com (soo funny) and www.fashionologie.com (just good).

As for the boots, I'm actually thinking that I may try and find closet space for them both. . . heh.

I really hope things are going well for you too--I'll be home in August (at the latest), and you will be one of the FIRST people I call! I won't be home for spring break (which for me is mid-March), but since I'll actually have blocks of free time that are longer than 15 minutes, I'll definitely try to give you a phone call (or write a letter, if I really have a lot of free time). I can't wait to see you whenever!

Love,
me

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home