Saturday, June 10, 2006

Miller & Harris & me

I was in Chelsea today, and I decided to stop into the intriguing-looking London Pharmacy. Sadly, I wasn't as excited about the stuff there as I would have liked, but I saw Miller & Harris perfume oil, and since I've always liked their pretty bottles (because sometimes, you CAN judge a book by it's cover), I decided to give it a try. Mmmm. Not only is there something inherently sexy about body oil, their Fleur Oriental scent is just divine. It's a little musky and a little mysterious, and completely, 100% sexy. I would have bought it, but I'm about to do a lot of traveling, and sexy as it is, I'd be miserable if it spilled in my luggage ('cause, you know, I'm not ready to commit to a signature scent), so I skipped it. Still, if you ever get the chance, I'd highly recommend giving it a sexy, sexy try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home