Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Project Runway SCANDAL!

Project Runway tonight? Whoa. Just whoa. I mean, whoa! Ok, yes, it's totally cheating and dishonest that Keith had pattern books, but. . . he's so cute! Now who am I going to look at? I mean, this couldn't have happened at a worse time--the boy in my life is beings shady and I don't know what's going on, and now, I don't even get to see Keith Michaels once a week? Grr. Ok, since I can't moan about it in any interesting or introspective manner, I'm just going to point you to the newest fabulous addition to my link list: Blogging Project Runway. I'm too distracted by my quest for attractive skinny jeans to blog nonspot about Project Runway--they'll do it better, I promise.

But tonight's episode? WHOA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home