Sunday, July 23, 2006

It would have been better if the theatre wasn't out of peanut butter M&Ms

Dear Fashion Blog,

I saw The Devil Wears Prada tonight. I was not blown away by the fashion. What does this mean? Am I unstylish? Am I unable to appreciate the subtle brilliance of head-to-toe designer looks? Oh God, Fashion Blog, I'm really worried now. Like, I'm so proud of myself for picking up on the fact that Runway is Vogue and Jaqueline is Carine Roitfeld and Nigel is maybe Andre Leon Talley and if Runway is Vogue and Vogue is the most powerful fashion magazine and I found the fashion in the film kind of unexciting and uninspired, am I not cool? But then, it's just like, why were all the outfits so damn boring? Thank God I have you, Fashion Blog. I know you won't tell anyone.

-La Principessa

P. S. At least the movie was better than the book.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to see the movie so i can agree with you

3:59 AM  
Blogger La Principessa said...

Heh, I'm flattered. Thanks :)

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home