Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Decision making has never been my forte. Like, for real.

Ok. I've reconsidered (because lying on the couch with mono gives you a lot of time to consider things) and I've come to the conclusion that platforms won't quite have the trend longevity of wedges (even if Manolo doesn't like them), and I'm going to go with these cute Mary-jane wedges from Delia*s instead of either pair of Target platforms.

Unless I change my mind again sometime within the next ten minutes. It's not unlikely.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi! i love you and i love your blog. you're like me except with more money and MORE obsessed with clothing. well, keep on blogging! i'm a fan

11:12 AM  
Blogger La Principessa said...

Why, thank you! I don' t know if quantity of money is so much what sets me part--I think it's just the fact that I'm willing to spend a lot of the money I do have on clothing because, you're right, I AM obsessed! Thanks for the sweet feedback! It makes me happy to know that you enjoy my blog. Stay stylish!

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home