Saturday, July 15, 2006

Shiny!

I like makeup. I wear makeup. I don't need five products to get out the door (more like three), but I have fun with makeup. It's never been a shopping priority of mine, though--I'd much rather look for shoes or dresses. Makeup has always seemed like the icing on the cake. It's fun to choose weather you should go wholesome on the face with blush or vampy with eyeliner in order to compliment and outfit, but for me, the makeup always goes with the clothes, and never vice-versa. Still, I might have to make an exception for this fabulously amazing MAC compact. I'm a total magpie, and it's just so pretty and shiny! I mean, MAC makes awesome products, so I'm sure that the lipgloss is great, but this is one of the rare cases where I could totally be seduced to buy this by packaging alone. Find it for $22.50 here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home