Sunday, July 09, 2006

I still want someone to pass the gun, but you can still enjoy fashion

Even if I myself am too damn pissed at the world to blog for a little while, I can still direct you to people who aren't. The Sartorialist (also linked at right) has some fabulous commentary on the recent men's shows, and, of course, what people are wearing on the street. I like men's fashion, but I'll be the first to admit that I understand it much more on an aesthetic than a technical level. The picture is from Burberry. My first reaction is that I like the color scheme and the way slouchy jacket, but the bag is a little feminine and trend-sy. His reaction is much more, I dunno, visionary. So go check him out (it's not all men's fashion, he comments on women's clothes, too). As far as I can tell, he's not too depressed to blog.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home