Wednesday, June 21, 2006

No. Absolutely Not. Not Yet!

Happy first day of summer, everyone! Welcome to freedom, sunny days, bathing suits, and. . . fall collections? Sad but true--I went to urbanoutfitters.com today (because I was an entire two blocks away from the store, and was too lazy to actually go in), and was shocked by what I saw:



Long sleeves? Jackets? I wanted sundresses and sandals! Ack. I mean. today is the first day of summer. Can't we please at least wait until mid-July before we have to start thinking about jeans and sweaters? Don't get me wrong, I love fall fashion, but I'm not anywhere near ready to start thinking about colder weather and back-to-school. Ick.

Well, I did rather like this tank top:


And this fall clutch is pretty cute, too:


But it's still ridiculously early for fall.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home