Sunday, June 11, 2006

A gift from me to you

Well, I always said that I wasn't done podcasting (even though I sort of thought I was). So, here's another go at it. Feedback is welcome! There are quite a few glitches in this episode, because I've practically forgotten how to put together a podcast, and it's actually pretty tough (for those of us who think computers exist only to let us access fashion magazines online). If I do more episodes, I'll try to make them a little smoother. All of my old episodes are available at Blogmatrix, and a few of my episodes are available on iTunes (search for What I Wore), if anyone's interested in subscribing. Sooo, check it out, and tell me what you think!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

there are not nearly enough fashion podcasts around; i can't wait to listen to these!
cheers,
laini

10:58 PM  
Blogger La Principessa said...

Thanks! I'll definitely try to put out a few more soon.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home