Sunday, June 11, 2006

Tara Subkoff Ennis

I like most of Tara Subkoff's designs (and not just shoes), but her Ennis shoe really stood out to me. It's got that old-school classic glamour vibe, an undeniable vintage look (ok, I'm obsessed), and since she's partnering with Easy Spirit, it's probably comfy to boot. The way the strap wraps over the arch is really sexy. The color choices are just plain awesome, too.

Also noteworthy is the Devora (below), which is also lovely (I mean, they're practically the same shoe). Interestingly, even though I usually like heels WAY better than wedges, I feel like the wedge is just slightly more interesting with this shoe. It's a sexy, narrow wedge, so it's not clunky, and I just think it's a little more interesting and unexpected with the vintage-look shoe.

If Tara Subkoff ever collaborates with Target, she better do a shoe line.

1 Comments:

Blogger La Principessa said...

If Tara Subkoff's shoes ever ended up on Bluefly or at Century 21, I'it'd be like an extra holiday for me!

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home