Thursday, June 22, 2006

Another search

I use a pretty tough exfoliator on my face at night, so I like to use something a little gentler and kinder in the morning. Unfortunately, the stuff that I normally use is from Europe, and I'm all out with no idea when I'll be able to get more. Sooo, I'm back to the search for the best gentle, cruelty-free, and preferably plant-based face wash (hey, we all know that I'm a hippie at heart). I want a face wash that's nice to my skin and nice to the planet, but one that's effective would be good, too. I've been through several of them, and I must admit, it's tough to find a good one. For a while, I used Burt's Bee's Tomato Complexion Soap, and I liked it because it smelled great, but it was a little bit drying for my delicate, fussy-as-f*ck skin. I think that I may have found a winner, however, in Beauty Without Cruelty facial cleanser. It has alpha hydroxy, so it's got some very active ingredients, but it's also got some very nice botanicals, and a good percentage of them, too, so I don't worry too much about what I'm doing to my skin. Thus far, it's done pretty damn well for me. Check it out here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home