Friday, July 07, 2006

Important News!

Ok. I'm still sick. Still in Paris. My fate is still up in the air (though it looks as though my advisor is going to try to make me go home--I, personally, will fight tooth and nail to avoid that). BUT, I had to take a break from being sick and lying in bed and watching fashion shows to let you all know that the next designer for Target is Behnaz Sarafpour! I'm as shocked as you. I loved Luella, currently love Tara Jarmon (I like her ladylike-but-fun vibe so much that I actually bought one of her real dresses here, before I got sick), and really like what I've seen of Paul and Joe, but I've just never thought that Behnaz Sarafpour is accessible the way that they are. I guess Target disagrees. One way or another, it's exciting. I can't wait to see!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home