Friday, July 28, 2006

A little shameless self-promotion

Aaaaand. . . I'm an eBay seller! Don't worry, I'm not going to start using the blog just as a way to promote myself (but I'm not going to resist a little shameless self-promotion either. . .), I still have quite a lot to say about fashion. Still, it's been fun trolling my hometown for vintage treasure, and I've found a LOT to sell (though there's a slight problem in that I want to keep it all). Because I'm picky, spacy, fussy, and forgetful, it took me quite a long time to get items up and listed, but after much retooling of item descriptions and whining to my father, two items are up and ready to sell, and quite a few more will be ready to go tomorrow. I chose these two because I love them both, and they'd go really well together for fall, too.


Don't you think that'd be a cute outfit? I think they're adorable together, but damn, I want to keep those pumps. They're grey and they have shoe clips and they show toe cleavage and I adore them, but I really don't need pumps for fall. Still, if they don't sell within the week, I'm going to take it as a sign and keep them. I mean, come on, vintage shoe clips!

If anyone out there in readerland wants to see details, here is the link for the dress, and here is the link for the shoes. Feel free to drop me an email and let me know what you think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home