Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Urban Revival

For the past week, Urban Outfitters' website has refused to load on my computer. I finally had a stroke of genius and reset the router (I have NO idea why it worked, or even why I thought to do it--I'm not exactly tech-savvy), and I was so relieved when the website started loading again that I kind of wanted to cry. Ok, that's an exaggeration, but I am planning on doing a fair amount of my fall shopping from Urban, so I was pretty relieved. I don't know if it was just the relief, but when the website started working again, everything looked better than ever! I've always liked Urban Outfitters, but this fall's picks quite seriously just looked sublime, and in general, far more expensive than everything actually is. It's strange, because as far as I know, their profits are down, but I think their merch is looking better than ever. Of course everyone knows I'm a shoe junkie, and I must say that their selection is luminous as always:

The jeans from their in-house Lux line look posh:

Thanks to global warming, I'm actually really looking forward to needing jackets again, especially when they're this cute:

Same goes for sweaters--I'm loving the slouchy, forgiving fit:

And in general, there are just tons of really sweet, cute pieces:

I wish I had more money.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i bet you'd like this and it's only $20

http://www.us.redoute.com/laredoute/product/product.asp?pf_id=83861&dept_id=-1&parent_id=4640&

3:29 PM  
Blogger La Principessa said...

You're right, I do like it. It has a very graceful fit.

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you wish you had more money?
i wish i had an urban outfitters within 70 miles of me.

2:35 AM  
Blogger La Principessa said...

Hahaha, a legitimate concern. Actually, due to my grave illness (mono), I'm living in the midwest with my parents this month, and I'm far from any worthwhile retail. Urbanoutfitters.com is a really easy website to use because they have multiple shots of every item. Happy shopping!

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home