Friday, February 02, 2007

Wendy. . . SHOES!

Yes, it's true, Wendy Mullin of Built by Wendy is officially making shoes!

Alright, I admit that a canvas ballet flat is an unambitious start, but that doesn't mean I'm complaining. Readers are familiar with my love affair with ballet flats, and hey, it's easy to go wrong with simple shapes--anything plain has to be extra-lovely to be sucessful. I like the shape of these. A little toe-cleavage is sexy, and the sides don't come up to high, so although it's plain, it's not at all frumpy, and even a bit sexy. And really, there's no better way to dress than in something simple that somehow looks just perfect. These shoes would be awesome with your perfect jeans and hanes tank. I'm excited to see what she'll do in the future--whether we'll get less basic shoes, or whether she'll continue to turn out fabulous simplicity, I know I'll enjoy it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home