Thursday, May 10, 2007

Finals Fashion II

Yesterday, thanks to the fact that I only got four and a half hours of sleep the night before, I wanted to wear something that's flattering without any effort whatsoever. I chose one of my trusty white tanks to begin with, put a green babydoll tank on over it (you could still see the undershirt, which was exactly what I wanted), and wore my ridiculously flattering Topshop black skinny jeans and printed flats. I also wore my glasses all day, and given that I'm still barely sleeping, probably will all week:





Thank God for easy details like printed flats that distract from my messy hair and sleepy eyes.

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

cute outfit alert! we have midterms right now because im on a quater system

2:50 PM  
Blogger lauren rene, said...

I see the shirt's from OLD NAVY. Love that place!

3:23 PM  
Blogger M said...

The color of those shoes with that green-blue shirt is really nice.

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, you must have looked all cute during finals. I in the other hand looked like i had just rolled out of bed, lol, jeans and baggy t-shirts. (in my defense most of my examas were either at 7:30am or 8am. as of today i am now free,no more exams!!!
BEST OF LUCK ON YOUR EXAMS.

12:32 PM  
Blogger Tru said...

simple yet cute, lovely...the flats are gorgeous

10:57 AM  
Blogger S. said...

I love men's white undershirts, a summer staple! I wear Fruit of the Looms.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

Oh, I want that outfit so badly. So, so badly. esp. the shoes.

5:04 PM  
Blogger La Principessa said...

Thanks everyone :) A happy hint for those of you who are interested: the flats are from Urban Outfitters, and I think they're currently on sale on the website. So why dawdle? Go get 'em!

6:15 AM  
Blogger Fiona M said...

are your jeans topshop's skinnies? (baxter or b's) I tried on a pair and was pleasantly surprised by them

1:15 PM  
Blogger La Principessa said...

They are from Topshop! Good eye, I'm quite impressed.

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too love patterned shoes, its makes it so much easier to put together an outfit.

12:21 AM  
Anonymous Apparels said...

Vow..great. I like that red color bally very much. Thanks for sharing!

1:38 AM  
Anonymous pochette said...

Wonderful! this all fashion accessories is very beautiful. Nice post

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home