Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Finals Fashion

Ugh. So sleep deprived. Feeling so unattractive. No time to make an effort with clothes. So, rather than making a real effort with clothes, this week, I'm going to wear simple, easy things that hopefully still look good. Then, I'm going to tell you about them! Sound good? Good!

Yesterday, I wore vintage pumps with a low-heel, dark skinny jeans, and a Built by Wendy top (not the one pictured--it's from a past season). It was perfect, because it was simple, comfortable, and Built By Wendy's pieces have enough character to make a whole outfit without too many other details:



Ironically, I didn't get any attention from the boy in my life until I had already gotten back from the gym, and was wearing sweats. Why do I even bother?

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great outfit! The boy in my life hates fashion, especially skinny jeans. He'd rather I dress like a hooker or a slob every day, boys will be boys!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Brittany said...

boys act like they dont have eyes sometimes i mean seriously. nice outfit though!

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that outfit sounds perfect! oh dear, i have those days too... thank god for the 'new volume' that's in this spring... dude... men for some reason think that after gym glow is very sexy. plus, they like yoga pants. i've also heard velour track suits are a favorite. jesus.

11:39 AM  
Blogger alexgirl said...

Hah! boys are crazy.
That outfit is totally amazing.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Tru said...

boys are soo complicated...lol...I feel your pain

12:03 PM  
Blogger M said...

I like the title. "Finals Fashion." It's so true. Oh, and those silly boys, or is it more us silly girls? I guess we do it for ourselves, not for them!

Hope your finals are going well, btw!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Fiona M said...

countrygirl_citylife - my boy is just the same. Can't stand 90% of what I wear, unless it is short, tight, or sweatpants. Though every outfit can be redeemed by high heels. Boys are so random.

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Womens Jeans said...

I like that fitting jeans very much. It looks superb.

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home