Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Finals Fashion III

The reason I haven't been posting more "Finals Fashion" entries is that, for the past few days, everything I've worn has literally been a permutation of the same outfit. What outfit, you ask? Well, read on, reader.

Lately, my wardrobe has been dominated by patterned t-shirts, American Apparel jersey skirts (I have the one pictured in four different colors) and again, printed flats (I have several pairs).





Repetitive, I know. But it works.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so comfy but stylish and not track pants. Perfect for finals.

8:36 AM  
Blogger La Principessa said...

Anything to avoid track pants in public, right Countrygirl?

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the skirts. How much??

12:54 PM  
Blogger La Principessa said...

Cheap--last time I bought one, I believe it was $28 USD. I don't know if there are locations of American Apparel where you are, but I know the website ships to Canada.

2:06 PM  
Blogger Brittany said...

i love the first picture, the background is beautful and the tshirt is awesome. is that you in your tshirt? because if so, im jealous of your shirt/location.

10:56 AM  
Blogger La Principessa said...

Haha, no, it's not me. I just couldn't find a picture of the shirt on it's own. I've actually never posted a picture of myself. . .

11:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I do the same outfit- its safe and it stands out:)

11:48 AM  
Blogger Diana @ So Fash'on said...

love the flats!

3:23 PM  
Blogger Diana @ So Fash'on said...

so what> the flats are cute cute cute

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where did you get those flats? they're perfect!

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where is that shirt from?

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home