Sunday, August 19, 2007

Almost too tired to type

I meant to blog tonight. And, actually, last night. And the night before that, and probably the night before that as well. But alas, I haven't the strength. I don't have the energy to do anything vaguely creative and focused. Damn, I barely had the energy to do my laundry today. As was, I didn't do it well; I left a spot on one of my Loomstate tops. Eight shows a week really takes it outta ya.

So, if there's anything you'd like to see me blather on about, why don't you be creative for me and suggest a topic? This week promises to be significantly more restful than the past two, so if you suggest an idea, there's a good chance that I'll get around to it.

If not, than I'll probably just post pictures of the clothing I've gotten/will get for fall. Good enough, right?

5 Comments:

Blogger lauren rene, said...

What show?
Broadway?
Maybe not.
Close?
Tell me, girl!
I'm curious!

6:38 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

Oooh, absolutely good enough.

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i understand, i had a xanga account and after five entries or so i gave up. Its a lot of work to keep the thing interesting. Anyway thanks for trying.

4:17 PM  
Blogger alexgirl said...

You poor sleepy girl! 8 shows a week sounds exhausting. What's the show, anyway? or is it a secret from the bloggosphere?
Good luck with your next post idea!

9:59 AM  
Blogger lauren rene, said...

LaP, I miss you and your comments on my blog!
Come back to us when you have some time, I realize that life's getting busire and busier. I'm only thirteen and I'm noticing it.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home