Thursday, May 31, 2007

WAY belated shoes of the week

Okay, I know that Thursday is unacceptable for a post that I usually do on Sundays. Do you forgive me? On Sunday, I was in tears because half of my friends graduated, and will now be leaving me in favor of the world-at-large.

So, to make it up to you, I offer you several shoes of the week. And, just for the fun of it, they're all leather-free and guilt-free. 'Cause, y'know, cows need their skin. And without further ado:

I've wanted a pair of plaid shoes since middle school. I have no idea why I've waited so long to get them. Get your fix here.

I like mini-wedges so much. They're as comfortable as flats, but they can look a little more formal, too. I also like all forms of grey. Maybe not in huge quantities in the summer, but you need something to offset your bright green dress, right?

Have these, love these. Here.

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger lauren rene, said...

I like the plaid ones the best. I want a pair of plaid Chuck's.

3:28 PM  
Blogger La Principessa said...

Ooh, I like the sound of that! Low-tops, I hope :)

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes, High tops take way too long to get on.. LOL. And what's this about talented writer-ness?

9:12 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

Ooh! I have gray mini wedges! They're pretty cute, I must say.

9:29 PM  
Blogger La Principessa said...

Ooh, I'm totally jealous. I have two or three pairs of grey shoes, and I always want more.

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought some Low-tops. Except they aren't plaid.

6:23 AM  
Blogger Tru said...

plaid is soo fun

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love those silver sandals, i wish i would come across more often to something like that when i go shopping.

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

these plaid shoes are too pretty for words. I wants! I needs!

3:28 AM  
Blogger Alysia said...

Gap also has some really cute plaid ones.

check out my blog if you get a chance.

5:28 AM  
Blogger Maddy said...

Delia's shoes are always fly.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

The last pair of shoes you picked out are so adorable.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Mrs Fashion said...

Cute shoes!
I just discovered your fab blog...
Mrs F x

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was shocked by how much I loved the latest alloy and delias catalog. the cute dresses and shoes were amazingly priced and pretty well made.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home