Saturday, November 03, 2007

A tip, to satisfy the masses

Nope, I'm not dead. I am, however, pretty fucking busy (the thesis madness is done--thankfully! But I'm still trying to catch up with the rest of my life from having had five to seven hours of rehearsal daily for the first six weeks of school). Still, I've stumbled upon a tip so brilliant that I had to reinstate the blog to share it with everyone: reversing your hair care routine!

See, I'm trying a new shampoo and conditioner, and while they're not perfect, I don't want to throw them away. Waste not and all that. Since they were leaving my hair a little too smooth (read: greasy) for my taste, I pulled a little switcheroo: I conditioned before I washed my hair. Crazy, I know! But the results have been more than satisfactory, and it's a good way to get use out of products that I'm not in love with. So, got a similar problem? Try a similar solution!

1 Comments:

Blogger lauren rene, said...

LaP's back!
I can't tell you how happy I am.
i've missed you so much.
Hope your theseis went well.
Nice switcharoo, BTW.
Reversing roles is always interesting.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home