Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Positively shocking


Oh my GOD. I cannot BELIEVE that KATE MOSS was chosen as Glamour's (that's british Glamor, folks) most stylish woman. I am SHOCKED. And Sienna Miller is #2?!? UNBELIEVEABLE.

Ok, that was total sarcasm, just in case the caps didn't make it clear enough. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't envy Kate's beauty, grace, money and wardrobe, and while I didn't participate in Sienna Millermania, I won't deny that she has style, but geez, where's the creativity? I mean, was there any surprise or shock at all in either of these choices? In any of their choices? I mean, sure, style is something that's mainstream, but if you're going to praise someone for having style that's better than everyone else's, should their style be different from everyone else's? Both Kate Moss and Sienna Miller are just too imitated to be exciting

Plenty of other people have great style. I, personally, love Kirsten Dunst. Chloe Sevigny has great style (when she doesn't have really bad style, that is). And how about showing us someone we don't know about yet? Camilla Bell, perhaps? Well, all I can say is that I hope Glamour does better next year. But we all know that they probably won't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home