Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A well-done project

Project Alabama first started garnering my attention a year or so ago, when I first saw their lovely things in magazines. I remember unsuccessfully trolling eBay for their goods, not only for a deal, but also just to have access to their clothes.

So imagine my joy upon discovering that they now have a website!! It is new, so it's not as complete as it could be, but they have a small store up, and a gorgeous lookbook of sorts (they call it a catalogue). Something about their aesthetic and their attitude remind me of an American A.P.C.--it's their unapologetic marriage of simple designs and innovative ideas, originality without pretension, I think. And I approve.

I really can't wait until I can afford their clothes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home