Friday, February 02, 2007

In general, models don't excite me much. Sure, I've expressed my interest in Lily Cole, and my frustration thatIrina Lazareanu stole my bangs, but by and large, I care a lot more about the clothes than who wears them.

Now, if that were to be changed, Elettra Rossellini Wiedemann would be the model to do it. Her looks are eclectic and unique, but she's definitely pretty as well as edgy and editorial and whatnot. Sure, hard to go wrong when Isabella Rossellini is your mom, but she's got her own look as well. Even though she's quite pretty, she still manages to make clothing look interesting, and not as simple and straightforward as it could be.

Apologies to Lily Cole--Elettra Rossellini Wiedemann gives her a run for her money.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home