Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I'm not a big fan of Tory Burch, but the knock-offs are a-ok!

According to my Sitemeter, someone found my blog my searching for "knock off Tory Burch flats." I thought that was funny, because:
a) I've never talked about Tory Burch flats, real or otherwise
b) I don't really like Tory Burch
c) I just saw a pair of knock-off Tory Burch flats

Tory Burch is a little flash-tastic and spangled with emblems for me, but I'll admit that the flats are nice enough.

Still, Delia*s is doing a convincing, quite pretty knock-off for $36:


But my favorite interpretation is, surprisingly, from Steve Madden. It deviates quite a bit from the original, but if you ask me, it's a hell of a lot more interesting.

4 Comments:

Blogger Maddy said...

I like the Steve Madden ones better. They look like they are from a fairy tale.

5:45 PM  
Blogger La Principessa said...

I agree--I actually think that it's better than the original! More interesting, anyway.

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got a great knock off pair at mandees of all places. I think they are the perfect cheapie shoe to follow the trend and then toss it at the end of summer. I would not but the real thing in this shoe, feel bad for the saps that do.

10:39 AM  
Blogger La Principessa said...

I agree completely. This is one trend that's going to be completely flash in the pan.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home