Monday, March 12, 2007

Pretty Clothes

Mmmm. I had dinner at Gobo tonight. Amazing. Amazing, amazing amazing as always. It's my favorite restaurant in the city, and I was with a good friend who I haven't seen in months. But, good food and good company aside, I noticed that everything is just better when you're dressed up. He had come from a press event (when did my friends and I turn into adults? I'm not sure), and he was in a suit, and I was wearing a gorgeous top and cute shoes, and I gotta say, while nothing (save underwear) comes between me and my Earnest Sewns, I don't think the evening would have been as special if we were in jeans.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

aw how nice

9:13 PM  
Blogger La Principessa said...

It was way nice :) gotta love pseudo dates!

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh god i love love love gobo!!! my job is right by it, and its always there, just calling my name...

1:20 PM  
Blogger La Principessa said...

Gobo is my favorite restaurant in NYC, and possibly of all time. If you're a vegetarian/like vegetarian food, you might like Curly's Lunch in the East Village as well!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home