Sunday, April 08, 2007

Shoes of the week


I'm trying to pare down my wardrobe, really I am. I know that I don't need 30 pairs of pants, 20 sweaters, 12 coats, 15 skirts, and some 200-odd tops. I'm working on it. I'm sending a lot to charity, I promise. However, I'm finding it extremely tough to scale back on shoes when life keeps dangling delectable pairs like these little Loeffler Randall lovelies in front of my nose. Incredible texture, innovative use of material (cork!) beautifully versatile color, perfect amount of sparkle. . . I need to get a job.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

they look awesome.

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

speaking of shoes, has anyone seen the Google viseo, "Shoes?" it's hilarious!

12:33 PM  
Blogger La Principessa said...

Are you talking about "Let's get some shoes?" I assume so--and yes, I have, that's why I named the category on my blog after it :)

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home