Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Because it's Wednesday

Wednesdays are long, tiring days. Rather than give you a Russian (read: long) novel to read about my stark raving mad opinions on fashion, I think I'll just give you pretty things to look at:



Built By Wendy. Chic as always. $95.



Forever 21. Pretty details. $15.80.

Personally, I'd prefer the Built By Wendy one, but for $16, the Forever 21 tank is pretty damn cute, too.

NOTE: Like a black storm cloud on the horizon, the impending doom of finals season is upon me (wow, I am sooo going to ace all my writing assignments--not). Check back, because I will be updating when I can, but I may have to slow down for a while.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a member of United Students Against Sweatshops and I believe you'd be interested in seeing the film "Made In L.A." It's a documentary following the struggle of three women as they work against unfair treatment in the garment industry, specifally Forever 21. A great watch for anyone interested in the welfare of those who make the clothes we all love.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home