Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I'm not dead

Sorry about the lack of updates, faithful readers. I'm still here, I'm just, shall we say, on the busy side. I turned in 44 pages of writing this morning, and it's sort of killed my desire to write recreationally. I'm still addicted to clothing (I bought a pair of sweats not 10 minutes ago--I know sweats aren't particularly stylish, but finals leave me in a sweatpants-and-men's-undershirts aesthetic), and I still like to broadcast my opinion, so fear not, I'll be posting plenty of updates soon. Even if I'm not particularly in the mood to write, I still enjoy the superficiality breaks that blogging gives me, so I'll still post. Just don't expect me to be witty.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home