Friday, May 12, 2006

Sounds like "flu bug," but it's much cooler

I believe I was a senior in highschool when I first noticed Irregular Choice London shoes. I fell in love immediately, went crazy over them, felt liberated by their creativity, etc. Well, Irregular Choice is still lovely, crazy, and creative, but they're getting to be old hat (old shoe?). Where's the next new vision of completely different shoes?

Well, I'm not important enough to say I've found them (who would listen?), but if the world has any taste, Fluevog might be it. Apparently they've been around since the 80's, but I've only just heard of of them. Their shoes are definitely crazy and original, but calling them stylish, I think, depends on the context of the time, and this just might be Fluevog's time. These shoes are not elegant and sleek and sexy; they're unlike anything else. They're wild and daring and bold and overdesigned, and in the current trend of minimalism, they might be just what we need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home