Monday, May 22, 2006

Sad times, desperate measures

Everyone's moving out of my dorm today (and yesterday too). I, personally, am staying through commencement though, so I'm here for a while. I know that hanging out with seniors is going to be fun, but it's still surprisingly sad to see my friends leave, even those who I know I'll see sometime this summer. I was moping around and reflecting on how much an empty dorm sucks when I had a bizarre flashback--when I was in 10th grade, I used Max Factor 2,000 Calorie Waterproof Mascara for a little while. I gotta say, it was pretty incredible. It could withstand anything--showering included, which is why I had to give it up. Still though, it would be perfect for teary times.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home