Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Built by a Genius

I've had a request to post the Built by Wendy tops that I want to for fall, so, lovelies, here you are. Go figure, the color and size combinations that I want aren't available, so I'm not sure I'll actually be getting what I want, but I still want to show you what I like.

I've wanted this top for like, ever. Now, it's fall and I can't really justify getting it, but a girl can dream.

This is the top that I've wanted since I knew that Built by Wendy existed. Now, it's finally on sale, which means, of course, that they're out of blue (I like the oatmeal too, but it just doesn't look great on me) in both small and extra-small. Damn the man. Damn my procrastination.

This is my favorite piece from the new fall line. You can't really tell from the pictures, but it's got pretty pretty pretty kimono sleeves. I like the feminine detail on such a boyish piece.

Finally, this is the top, though not in this color (all out, damnit), that I'm going to get for fall. Mine'll be purple, but I like the blouson fit and sweet little crepe-y ruffles across the top in any color, and I think purple will be lovely.

Even though I'm only getting one piece of her current offerings, I'm confident that everything Wendy Mullin makes in the future will be lovely, too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yaaaay thank you :)

11:33 PM  
Blogger La Principessa said...

Any time :)

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home