Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Obligatory Target Go International! Entry

I went and saw Luella. I bought some Tara Jarmon. Behnaz Sarafpour is looking awfully good. But Paul & Joe? If you ask me, absolutely extraordinary. It's easy, fun, wearable, and yes, chic, chic, chic. I love the poncho jacket, even though, with heavy material and short sleeves, it's not particularly practical. It's probably the most fashion-y piece of the collection, which is funny since the most expensive piece, the ivory leather jacket with ruffles, is much easier to wear. I already got the mini with the owls on the pockets, which I know that everyone else on the planet is going to get, but it's ok, I'm spending some time in Europe soon. No Targets there, right? I can't find the cute short sleeved sweater in my size (argh, argh, argh!) anywhere, but I'm going to keep searching, and hopefully, I'll find one soon. I'm dying for the kimono dress is blue, but the piece that I'm most anxious to find (though I don't think it's hit the stores yet) is the waffle knit purple top with the wide v-neck. When I mentioned how much I liked the whole collection to a friend of mine, the first thing she said was, "I know! I want the purple kitty top!" Good taste desires alike.

1 Comments:

Blogger La Principessa said...

Yeah, it really is a fabulous line. I see something new I want every time I go to Target!

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home