Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My Miu Miu review

I know that I haven't been awesome at covering the Paris shows (but at least I got John Galliano and Sonia Rykiel), but it's still on my to-do list. Part of the reason that I've been putting it off is that I'm so excited by Chloe that I need time to figure out the best way to express my glee, and that unfortunately, I'm just not that excited by Miu Miu. I did like all the pretty dresses at the end quite a bit--see below--but most of the collection didn't excite me as much as past collections have. It was all a bit plain and monotone:


But at least the shoes were awesome:

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're headbands. Yes. I must admit that the collection WAS a bit blah.
What did you buy yesterday, by the way?

3:10 PM  
Blogger La Principessa said...

I'm going to post on my recent purchases as soon as I replace my camera battery. . . :)

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. Okay

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home