Sunday, March 18, 2007

Y'know, since I'm taking it easy for tomorrow. . .

Oh dear. A good friend of mine just had to miss an important audition because her flight was canceled due to weather. Sad, sad, very sad (but I'm taking her with me to an open audition to make up for it). So, since her schedule has changed, and she's understandably bummed, I've moved my big shopping day up to. . . tomorrow! This way, she can come and be distracted from her woes, and I can have company. I was planning on doing some accessory shopping today (I really really want a 1930 man's fedora), but I scaled back when I found out that she was going to be in town early and wanted to shop so that I'll have plenty of cash for tomorrow. What I ended up getting was a pair of sunglasses (because my optometrist was bothering me about always wearing sunglasses), some thin metal headbands (because I lost my wide, black patent one. . . boo!), and. . . a Kinder Bueno. It's not technically an accessory, but I DID need it. Of all the things that I miss most about Europe, Kinder Bueno ranks near the top of the list. It's delicious. It's creamy. It's light. It's even two candy bars. I saw it at a deli near my favorite Indian vegetarian restaurant last week, but I had already overeaten mattar paneer and chat (look it up), so I knew better than to get it. Today, though, I've been pretty good, and I just wanted it like nothing else. So I got it. And oooh, it really is like nothing else.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the sunglasses. I've got ones like them. Now I want to wear them!

2:28 PM  
Blogger La Principessa said...

Thanks, they came from H&M! A total bargain at H&M :)

4:19 PM  
Blogger Brittany said...

i could get you a fedora cheap over here. i was jus looking at one for 20 bucks today in a small boutique called ellies. are they really that hard to find over there?
Also, are you talking about screen auditions? would we possibly see you in any ads/tv/movies before? if so, please spill the beans.

5:13 PM  
Blogger La Principessa said...

Actually, I doubt that fedoras are too hard to find--I just want a vintage one, and I haven't looked very hard yet. But hey, I can complain anyway. . .

And no, all my auditions right now are for the stage. I'm still a student, so unless you've seen some REALLY obscure, tiny independent films, you probably haven't seen me. I've done some regional voice overs, but never for California, so I'm still pretty anonymous!

5:32 AM  
Blogger a said...

kinder bueno is most definately an accesory for any straight thinking female/shemale/animal...

11:10 AM  
Blogger La Principessa said...

Kinder Bueno is pretty much amazing. . .

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home