Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Self-Absorbed? Me?

Earlier today, I had the pleasure of walking behind some guy smoking a cigarillo (that's a cross between a ciragette and a cigar, for those of you who are lucky enough not to have encountered one). Ew. Ew. Ew. I was thinking about how unfortunate it was that it would make my hair smell when I realized that I haven't yet blogged about one of my favorite products--my shampoo. I've been a loyalist to Tigi Self-Absorbed since my hairdresser used it on me a couple years (yes, that's years) ago. It's fabulous. It's great for all types of hair, it makes your hair really strong, it's mild enough to be safe for color, but it still gets your hair really clean, and it smells like orange juice. What could be better? Take that, cigarillo.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home