Thursday, August 17, 2006

More eBay treasures

My brief flirtation with selling vintage on eBay gave me just enough disposable cash in the PayPal account to sink it all in other eBay finds. The jumper-cum-mini dress is going to be adorable, and I cannot WAIT for my vintage pocket watches to get here, and now, I have just enough funds left for some lovely vintage gloves. I found a fabulous vintage swing coat earlier in the summer for late fall and early winter, and, true to vintage swing coat form, the sleeves are a little cropped. The perfect solution is a long pair of vintage gloves, and eBay is offering a lovely range. Perfection.

Don't worry, I'm not stuck in a time warp. I bought a lot of new, not-previously-worn clothes for fall, too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool. Maxi gloves are really going to be big net yea.

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home