Saturday, October 21, 2006

Lightbulb Moment

Hmmm. . . maybe part of the reason that my computer is crashing like a maniac is that I never delete any of the pictures I use here. They definitely add up. But as long as I have them, let’s have a retrospective, shall we?

This picture is just so, so gorgeous.

It's impossible to go wrong with Alice Ritter. She's like the next incarnation of Chloe or something.

Ironically, I originally used this image in an entry about how cute I thought British flats were, and how frustrated that I was that they wouldn't ship to the US. Now, I'm frustrated that the exchange rate is so bad. Six of one. . .

Ah, the Batacuda Bikini. God among swimwear. No joke.

Ah, the Devora heel by Tara Subkoff. God among footwear. No joke.

This was in a catalog last spring, and I still wish I had gotten it. The birdies are just so cute! Maybe I should do an entry sometime on fashion regret.

Mmmm, Blumarine. It's always just so delightfully rich. And that's not a word I use as a compliment very frequently, either.

Doo.Ri. Yep. I definitely like it.

I think this is one of the best detail shots of last season. It's Proenza Schouler.

I'm living in these jeans, and I'd highly reccommend them to anyone who's still looking for the perfect pair of skinnies. Levi's, if anyone's interested.

Now I've got some major deleting to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home