Friday, April 20, 2007

By popular demand

Thanks to the overwhelming response to the results of the Thrift Score Challenge, I've decided to go ahead and hold a Round II. Anyone who missed out can mail a few of their favorite thrifted finds to principessadeipazzi@hotmail.com. Guidelines are the same. Those of you who already contributed are more than welcome to contribute new finds--I know I'll toss in a few of my own. S. and KF both sent me more pictures than I could use, so I'll try to get those out there as well. Soooo. . . send away! I'll give it at least two weeks, probably more, given that I'm due to start having panic attacks about finals any day now. Hopefully, all of your brilliant little thrifted beauties will distract me from the piles of papers I have to write.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not fair. Americans get off almost two months before we do. I don't have to worry about finals for another eight weeks. Well, that's when they start. I study the night before. Procrastination. It's lovely.
I'll try and contribute here again, but I am having trouble deciding between a beautiful scarf and yellow wedges..

12:48 PM  
Blogger La Principessa said...

Well, you might be right about American's getting off sooner, but finals in college start WAY before they do in middle school. All my finals are papers (all at least 10 pages +, mostly 20 pages +, so nothing is due for another few weeks, but still. . . yipes.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

the camera ring is from fred flare, i believe. and the lego ring is from some remote website online. i'lltry to track down the name.
AWESOME, i am going to send you a whole bunch of pictures of my thrifty finds.

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like papers. I get the best marks on them. I hate exams. I get the worst marks on them. Guess what I get for finals? EXAMS. Maybe we should trade.

4:31 PM  
Blogger La Principessa said...

Haha. Well, I'm not sure you would want to trade for my papers--unless you can write 10+ pages in French and as much as 60 pages on Shakespeare, you might find it a bit tough!

But hang in there. As you get to upper levels, you have fewer and fewer exams and more and more writing.

Emma, I can't wait to see your stuff!

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home